Kinme Omakase's seasonal tasting menu is a culinary journey that celebrates Japan's rich culinary heritage, while also incorporating California's innovative culinary sensibilities, using both traditional and new cooking techniques to create a unique and memorable dining experience.
We require a minimum of 48 hours notice for cancellations through email. Reservations cancelled before this time will not be charged. Cancellations made between 24-48 hours prior to the reservation will incur a charge of 50% of the dinner price per person ($88) plus tax, while cancellations made within 24 hours of the reservation will be charged 100% of the dinner price per person ($175) plus tax. Cancellations for parties of 5 guests or more must be made a week in advance. Please note that all reservations must be made online, as we do not accept reservations by phone.
- We are unable to accommodate substitutions or dish alterations. Please inform us in advance of any allergies you may have.
- To make a reservation for a party of 5 or more, please contact us by email.
- For the comfort of our other guests, we do not allow children or individuals under the age of 18 at our restaurant.
- Service charge and taxes will be added upon booking.
- To modify or cancel your reservation, kindly send a request to email@example.com along with your Tock confirmation number.