Kinme Omakase's seasonal tasting menu is a culinary journey that celebrates Japan's rich culinary heritage, while also incorporating California's innovative culinary sensibilities, using both traditional and new cooking techniques to create a unique and memorable dining experience.
We require a minimum of 48 hours notice for cancellations or changes in number of guests through email. Reservations cancelled or changed in numbers before this time will not be charged. Cancellations or changes in number made between 24-48 hours prior to the reservation will incur a charge of 50% of the dinner price per person plus tax , while cancellations/changes in numbers made within 24 hours of the reservation will be charged 100% of the dinner price per person plus tax.
Cancellations or changes in number for parties of 5 guests or more must be made a week in advance.
Please note that all reservations must be made online, as we do not accept reservations by phone.
- We are unable to accommodate substitutions or dish alterations. Please inform us in advance of any allergies you may have.
- To make a reservation for a party of 5 or more, please contact us by email.
- For the comfort of our other guests, we do not allow children or individuals under the age of 18 at our restaurant.
- Service charge (20%) and tax will be added upon booking.
- To modify or cancel your reservation, kindly send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your Tock confirmation number.